Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Never Ending Scarf


So, I haven't been stitching that much lately.  I have big plans to stitch, but I get lured by my knitting projects. I like to work on something until it is finished.  Much how I am with reading.... I rarely have several books going at once.  I like to read.read.read until I am finished. So, that is how I approach projects.  Knitting takes me much, much longer than stitching and my 2nd scarf felt like it was never going to be complete.  I wanted something striped and I changed between the peony pink and the golden yellow several times.  I have started on my 3rd and am about halfway through it.  Seriously, everyone is getting a scarf for Christmas this year!

Learning to knit has been on my bucket list for so very long and I am so glad that I finally learned.  I don't know if I will ever move past scarfs (ie square and rectangle projects) but I do love it!  I love the process.  I love buying the yarn and choosing what stitches to use.  It is just so enjoyable.  Be back soon to share my 3rd scarf (it is for the Mr!)

~ Michelle

1 comment: